Opening the water case
- Locate the small black tab with the arrow on it and lift it completely.
- Lift the large black tab that holds the two parts of the water case together.
- Swing the back of the case downward exposing the back side of the camera.
- Remove the camera by completely opening the back of the case and, grasping the front of the case, use gravity to let the camera fall from the case into your other hand. Because the case is designed to snugly fit the camera, some coaxing with your fingers may be required.
Reinserting the camera into the water case
- Wipe the rubber seal to ensure there is no foreign debris that may jeopardize the seal and cause leakage.
- Making sure the camera’s buttons are on the same side as the buttons on the case, slide the camera in.
- Close the back of the case and fold the large black tab down to secure the back of the case.
- Fold down the small black tab to lock it into place.
When mounting the water case – The camera is facing forward when there are two buttons on the top left and one button on the top right. The button on the upper left is the Power/Mode button. The button on the lower left is the WiFi/Menu button. The button on the right is the Shutter button.