On occasion, an error message may appear on the screen of your Monster Digital camera that reads “CARD ERROR,” “MCID” or “Device Cannot be Found.” If this occurs, use the following steps to resolve the issue:
- Make sure the micro SD card is installed correctly and completely (i.e., with the micro SD card’s contacts facing forward and the card pushed all the way in until a slight “click” is heard). If this does not solve the problem, go to the next step.
- Format the micro SD card as follows:
NOTE: Formatting the micro SD card will delete its content, so be sure to transfer any contents you want to save before proceeding.
- Turn on the camera
- Press the DISP/MENU button to view the menu
- Use the POWER/MODE button to toggle over to the Settings function ()
- Use the WiFi/DOWN button to toggle down to Format
- Use the OK/shutter button to select Format
- Use the WiFi/DOWN button to select “Yes”
- Use the OK/shutter button to confirm
- Press the DISP/MENU button to exit